FM Spanish Pirate at 87.7

Bob Rice, KG4RRN kg4rrn at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 20 09:53:35 CDT 2009

TERRY,
cc: friends
In  regards to the 87.7 FM station..it is Still there...
-Mexicana musica (SALSA?).........
wonderful.....where is the FCC????
It sure would be fun to DF that....
I am listening for announcements or commercials,
but I don't speak a lick of Spanish...they started on AM, this is the first one on FM,
and illegal at that, but right off the band edge, pretty good signal too...clean.
Here is the F.C.C. form(attached), (also note it can be made in Spanish), if you wish to file a complaint, I feel if enough hams do so, it will be off the air.....must be commercial equipment and a CD stacker...no voice announcements yet, just music.
/s/Bob Rice, KG4RRN
McLean, VA. FM18jw
Notary Public(VA)
ANM,NCS Northern Va.Traffic Net (NTS affiliate)
V.P., Jefferson Co. WV. Amateur Radio Club