One Charleston Board alive and well!

fgentges at mindspring.com fgentges at mindspring.com
Tue Sep 8 09:41:11 CDT 2009

Corky and all,

Alberto, I2PHD, has written a nice program called WINRad and has posted
a bunch of docs and *source* at

http://www.sdrham.com/winrad/index.html

and linked from weaksignals.com.

It is a nice demod program and I have used it with my SDR-IQ.

It looks like enough information is there to write/modify a DLL to use
this with the Charleston receiver.  Particularly attractive is the
source code so we can move a function out of the computer and over to
the FPGA, one function at a time or entirely new functions.  Kinda like
a lego set for SDR design.

I have added tacos to this email so everyone can see what is going on
with the Charleston receiver.

Has anyone else had a look at adapting WINRad yet?

Frank K0BRA