LF

Philip D'Ambrosio philip_dambrosio at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 2 13:23:55 CDT 2009

Through a friend, I found the AMRAD website, and was very intrigued by the idea of working in LF.  I haven't played with a circuit or programmed in C since college, but I am nonetheless interested in assisting with this project if assistance is still required.

Capabilities: so-so in MATLAB and Mathematica, but used to write a lot of C/C++ code some time ago.  Helped out in both theoretical and experimental physics labs in college, soldering relatively tiny things together. I don't have much more than a block diagram-level familiarity with transmitters or receivers, but am very interested in helping on the hardware and software fronts however possible.

Kind regards,
Philip D'Ambrosio