Repeater at CIT building

Craig Brown craigb.email at verizon.net
Sun Aug 9 09:03:14 CDT 2009

Bob,

So far so good, but unfortunately there has not been a lot of traffic on it
yet.  Hopefully some commuters will jump back on it next week.

I have a scanner that can record Wav files to the PC.  I activated it around
11AM and I only logged one QSO the rest of the day on Sat around 3:15PM
(attached).  So far today there have been no QSOs.

Craig