Elderberry Prevents Swine Flu or Does It?

Philip Miller Tate Philmt59 at aol.com
Wed Sep 23 10:26:59 CDT 2009

On 23 Sep 2009, at 15:45, Alberto di Bene wrote:

> Joseph Bento wrote:
>> Alberto di Bene wrote:
>>> What about Unicum ? The round bottle with a red cross on it...
>>> Does it exist also in UK or the US ?
>>>
>> Yes, it's available here in the States.  Now I might have to try
>> some!  :-)
>> Joe, N6DGY
>
> Be prepared... it is strong and bitter.....
>
> 73  Alberto  I2PHD

Call me what you will, but at 50 years old I have finally learnt to
AVOID all food and drink items - chilli, guacamole, Unicum - that
cause me pain and/or to shudder.

Phil M1GWZ

PS Incidentally, if I found a bottle labelled "Unicum", I'd probably
paint my woodshop with it (it sounds like it's designed to impregnate
anything).

8-)