Elderberry Prevents Swine Flu or Does It?

riese-k3djc at juno.com riese-k3djc at juno.com
Wed Sep 23 13:41:01 CDT 2009

Well you peaked my curiosity

as Wed is suck down a bottle of wine and watch a movie night
I stopped by the local state/package/wine store and there
in the NEW shelf was the new Unicum,, so I bought a bottle
and while I wouldnt like the hangover effects if you consumed
too much the overall effect of a sip wasnt all that bad
and my stomach did feel better,, started off with a nice mixed
citrus and ended with a dark chocolate finish, felt nice on the tongue

Bob K3DJC