RegionalEmergency Exercise tomorrow

Bob Rice, KG4RRN kg4rrn at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 25 20:01:58 CDT 2009

EXERCISE W.M.D. REGIONAL,DC AREA NOVA
 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE-
RRN NEWS !
I have learned through my sources, that the Medical Community and Police and
FBI are planning a series of planned  truck bomb eradications and other interesting things,
 tomorrow at 930\am . Jurisdictions affected are:
Alexandria, Arlington(exercise in Crystal City), Fairfax County, Prince William(VRE Rippon Station),
and D.C.
The Alexandria City Police Newspage has details:
 From WTOP also has mention.
Fairfax Nothing...
NNNN
KG4RRN

 /s/Bob Rice,KG4RRN,
Notary Public(VA)
ANM,NCS;Northern Va.Traffic Net(NTS affiliate)
V.P., Jefferson Co. WV. Amateur Radio Club
http://kg4rrn.webs.com
http://jcwvarc.webs.com