Crepitation Contest

Frank Gentges fgentges at mindspring.com
Sun Oct 18 16:18:28 CDT 2009

Phil,

It was recorded in Canada in "Toronto in late 1940 at “Red” Foster’s
Studios on Alcorn Avenue."  You can read this and more in the article
with the sound file.  I like the picture.

I too hear some sort of distorted sound towards the end that seems to
describe a common  word for "defecate".  The broadcast has, until this
point, maintained a modicum of decorum and that word seems out of place.

Frank