AMRAD HacDC FPGA Design Lectures

Frank Gentges fgentges at mindspring.com
Tue Oct 20 23:07:17 CDT 2009

tacoistas,

Wednesday night we will have another FPGA Design Lecture.  We have the
video from last weeks lecture and will show it.  We also have the
slides.  Last week we had a productive session with lots of discussion.
  Please join us around 7:30.  You do not have to have built a receiver.

Last week the lecture was pretty elementary but starting this week the
lectures will start to build on previous weeks material.

Rob Seastrom has been converting the videos to MP4 format.  That lets us
put a weeks material all on a CD-R.  If you miss a week we can provide
the CD.

I am hopeful we can also be on the repeater during our session.  We have
not worked out just how we would do that. It would be something like
each person would download the videos and slides and then.....

Frank K0BRA