Nigerian Scammer Web Sites Shut Down

Joseph Bento joseph at kirtland.com
Fri Oct 23 15:29:36 CDT 2009

On Oct 23, 2009, at 12:56 PM, Philip Miller Tate wrote:

> If you have any problems collecting your money, please let me know.
> I own Sierra Leone, most of Burkina Faso and a good chunk of Nigeria
> now. Mind you, Frank's the one with the trillion dollar bills. I
> used mine to pay off UK's national debt.

Mr Phil, sir,

Considering that Burlina Faso ( when did they change the name from
Upper Volta? )  ranks darn near dead bottom on everything from
literacy to lifespan, I suggest you wire off some of your trillions of
Botswana dollars (or whatever they are) to improve their struggling
economy.

Regards,

Joe