Arduino -- burning the bootloader

David Billsbrough davidb at stardust-data.net
Tue Oct 27 15:28:20 CDT 2009

Quoting "Robert E. Seastrom" <rs at seastrom.com>:

> I've programmed plenty of them and even hacked on the bootloader code.

> I soldered together one of LadyAda's USBtinyISP kits and it works
> fine.  That's what I've been doing most of my programming with.

> Not that familiar with the Atmel device.  What kind of problems are
> you having?

Robert,

The last message was to read ... It does NOT look like the AVRISP is actually
changing the contents of the '328P device.  Without buying 'double' of
everything I need an easy way to debug this project.  I have a
SparkFun Arduino
Pro but don't remember if this has the ISP header populated.  Do have a
ButterFly in the junk box that might be something to test the programmer.

73,

David
--
http://www.kc4zvw.us