Status of Manassas BPL

Richard Barth w3hwn at comcast.net
Thu Nov 19 16:30:13 CST 2009

  I don't know whether any entire towns have done it over here, but
you do find a lot of large-scale hot spots.  In Bethesda, Maryland (a
suburb of DC) there is an area of several square blocks in which you
can operate on somebody else's dime. Bethesda is not a town or
incorporated entity, so I suspect the local Chamber of Commerce has
something to do with footing the bills.

Dick