Verilog Workshop December 16, 2009

Frank Gentges fgentges at mindspring.com
Sun Dec 13 21:26:02 CST 2009

We are going to cancel our Workshop for Dec 16 at my lab.  Bill and I
have some new material and can pass on a CD of the new material to those
interested.  It comes from Digilent and looks sell suited for those of
us starting up with the ISE WebPack.  We are hoping it will get us
online with the WebPack quicker and better.

Bill and I are getting impatient with tutorials on digital logic design
and want to get on with FPGA design.  I think we are getting there.

Frank K0BRA