Belva Mays is in town...

Robert Seastrom rs at seastrom.com
Sun Jan 17 21:15:20 CST 2010

Hi folks,

Belva Mays is going to be in town this week for Mack's burial service at Arlington on Thursday the 21st.

I thought this would be a fine opportunity for Belva and Randy's friends back here to get together for sort of an informal memorial dinner.  Belva suggested that a perennial favorite of Randy's, Applebee's would be a good choice, and that dinner on Monday

Today, I spoke to Judy Elliott to make sure that we weren't interfering with plans that I hadn't heard about regarding Mack's burial which will have happened that morning.  She said that there's a possibility she might come by, depending on how she's doing.

Anyway, here's the plan:  Applebees in Chantilly, 7:30 pm on Thursday the 21st.  Friends of Randy and friends of Mack welcome.

The address is:
Applebees
4995 West One Plaza Drive
Chantilly, VA

Difficulties:
Note that Applebees is not where it used to be; the old Applebees by the Expo Center turned into a a Hooters.
Gmaps will not help you because the street is new construction and the geodata has not been updated.
Neither has Applebees' restaurant locator.

Location is on the west side of 28 at Westfields Blvd.  It's near the Texas Road House.

Call me if you have trouble finding the place.  703-622-0001.

Hope to see you there.

-r