Akinator

John Teller jsteller at spottydog.us
Tue Jan 26 00:02:19 CST 2010

The grumpy general who held Middletown MD for ransom and tried
unsuccessfully to attack D.C. from the north in 1864.  The ferry is
named in his honor because it crosses the Potomac from Virginia and
"invades" Maryland several times daily.  Of course, it also always
retreats back to Virginia...

---JST