"Backwards Music" station

Robert Stratton bob at stratton.net
Mon Feb 1 12:47:33 CST 2010

As far as the Internet "open literature" goes, it's all conjecture. I
occasionally like to do a little utility monitoring, and happened upon
this, apparently posted the  day before yesterday.

http://www.synthtopia.com/content/2010/01/30/the-backward-music-station-enigma-xm/

That article suggests some may be originating from the base at
Sigonella and are a modulation system called LINCOMPEX. If Ary Boender
thinks so (as the article suggests), I'm inclined to think it might be
accurate. He's arguably one of the most diligent ute monitors around.

Look up "The CONET Project" if you want to find what may be the
definitive collection of oddball "spy numbers" signals.

--Bob