Maker: a cigar-box guitar

joseph at kirtland.com joseph at kirtland.com
Wed Feb 3 08:07:55 CST 2010

Brian and gang,

I've decided to circumvent TSA this year by driving to Dayton. 1,687 miles
from Pleasant Grove, UT to Tipp City, OH.

My plans are not finalized yet, but the more I hear of airport security and
such, I'd rather just not deal with it. Flying today is just a faster way
to get somewhere, and by no means a pleasant method.

Brian and Phil, you can drive too!  Google Maps used to include a kyak
option when walking or driving between the UK and United States.

Phil, count your blessings that TSA in Dayton is at least used to seeing
unusual items.  Could you imagine the difficulty elsewhere?  Oh, you flew
out of Washington last year, didn't you?  Oh dear...

Joe, N6DGY