Verilog Class

Frank Gentges metavox at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 3 18:14:04 CST 2010

I have out of town jobs for the next two weeks so the next class will be
on February 24.  Rob Bowers has been able to compile the code for the
sdrif.bit file.  I would like to pick up our work then and see just how
Rob did this. We will have the class for tonight.

I had hoped to get things going for the next build of the Charleston
receiver but with the work and all this ^&*( snow, I have not been able
to bring that project along yet.  I will pursue that when I get back.

Frank K0BRA