have a need for Flash Bulbs

Michael Chisena ka2zev at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 8 09:55:10 CST 2010

All,
Is there anybody in the group that has some old 'flash bulbs' they want to get rid of?

I  have a work related project that could use a few to 'prove a point'.
For this application a flash bulb would be better than a pyro device.

Would prefer AG1's but willing to take most anything you can share.

Will try to be at the Taco's next Saturday March 13 at 12:30.

Thanks in advance.
Mike

"You are, what you do, when it counts"
The Masso

"Gravity, the quickest way down"
Mayor John Almafi

"You ever drop an egg, and on the floor you see it break?

You go and get a mop so you can clean up your mistake.

But did you ever stop to ponder why we know it's true?

If you drop a broken egg you will not get an egg that's new?"

MC Hawking