Call for newsletter articles

bbruhns at erols.com bbruhns at erols.com
Tue Mar 16 13:41:47 CDT 2010

My sympathies, Terry.

-----Original Message-----
From: wb4jfi <wb4jfi at knology.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 14:34:30
To: Paul L Rinaldo<prinaldo at cox.net>
Cc: <tacos at amrad.org>; Terry Fox<tfox at knology.net>
Subject: Re: Call for newsletter articles

Paul L Rinaldo wrote:
> Gang,
>
> The deadline for the May-June issue of the AMRAD Newsletter is April
> 10, just a few days after our April 8 meeting.
>
> Manuscripts should be emailed to me by the deadline. Please do not mix
> figures and text together but send them as separate files.
>
> Paul, W4RI
> Newsletter Editor

Hey there.  I'm not sure if I mentioned it here, but my mother-in-law
passed away a couple of weeks ago.  She was in and out of the hospital
the last month, after moving down here just last December.  Most of
January and February was spent helping out either at her new place, or
at the hospital, so my time was basically not my own.

Anyway, I am now seeing some time come available, and will try to put
together a (possibly lengthly) article on software needs for the
Charleston SDR receiver board, as we discussed.  I will have a better
idea towards the end of this week as to how it is progressing.
Terry