A replacement for the 807?

Bob Bruhns bbruhns at erols.com
Thu Mar 18 20:44:09 CDT 2010

For whatever reason, on my computers, the pictures did not appear as
attached jpegs, but I got a box with the little red square as though the
image had not gotten through.  But, I was able to go to the 'source' and
copy and paste the UUencoded images, and decode them manually with
Aladdin.  Aladdin spit out two copies each of the two photos.  Maybe I
put the encoded file into Aladdin twice, because this happened a few
weeks ago with one of Andre's messages, except that Aladdin only spit
out one copy of that one.

Maybe it's some subtle flaw in the encoding affecting the e-mail
client?  Or a flaw in the client itself?  I am using Thunderbird on my
computers.  The pictures came through fine on my Blackberry.

The second pic, decoded by Aladdin, is over 500K in size. Curious, I am
trying to see if it is several images concatenated in one file, that
sometimes happens.

   Bob, WA3WDR