24-hour audio broadcasts of police scanners in major cities around the United States.

Richard Barth rbarth at tidalwave.net
Mon Mar 22 20:58:18 CDT 2010

We have a more liberal policy on snooping here.  It's legal to listen
in on ALMOST anything
(cell phones being one exception) as long as you don't tell anyone
what you heard.  But hey,
where's the fun in that?  :-)

This makes the crypto manufacturers happy.  And the vast uninformed
public, whose cellular
carriers for years convinced them that their FM signals were
impenetrable, were happy as
well, especially after the cell lobbyists persuaded the politicians
to make listening in on
a cell conversation illegal. Gee, if it's illegal, nobody is gonna do
it, right?

Dick