Interesting Broadcast

Brian Hawes hawes at herald.ox.ac.uk
Mon Mar 29 03:27:10 CDT 2010

Tomorrow, Tuesday 30th March, BBC Radio 4 is broadcasting a program about the work of GCHQ. It will be from 1900 to 1940 UTC (2000 to 2040 BST).
The program is entitled "GCHQ, Cracking the Code - Exploring Britain's Government Communication Headquarters"

I anticipate that they will stream it over the Internet, or make it available as a 'podcast'  whatever that may be.  Tomorrow's schedule doesn't seem to be on
the'net yet, but this is the place to look:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/radio/bbc_radio_four

I don't expect they will give any secrets away, but it might be of interest. I'll try to record it myself.

Brian
G2KQ