Amateur Radio High Altitude Ballooning

Tom Azlin N4ZPT n4zpt at cox.net
Thu Apr 8 11:14:07 CDT 2010

The Vienna Wireless Society is planning our 8th  amateur radio balloon
flight on May 1st. Info on previous flights can be found at
http://www.viennawireless.org/balloon/index.php. WWS-8 is probably a
1200 gram balloon with 2m and 70cm APRS carried by a single 2-3 pound
payload. Might be bigger balloon as some discussion of breaking our
earlier height record.

We have used the EOSS web pages to learn of others experiences.

73, Tom n4zpt