Dayton Long Range Weather Forcast

joseph at kirtland.com joseph at kirtland.com
Mon Apr 12 08:54:38 CDT 2010

Fellow taqueros,

Hey, I looked up that word!!!

So what it this year's weather outlook for Hamvention?  I looked Dayton's
long-range forcast on the following website:

http://www.dryday.com/30dayWeather/US/Ohio/Dayton.html

Last year we actually had three days without rain.  This year we may not be
so lucky.

It appears that Doug Gentges and I will be carpooling.  I'll need to make
the trek from Salt Lake City to Denver where we'll meet up.  Doug... still
waiting your response to my last email.

Regardless of the weather, a good time is assured.  My vacation plans have
already been submitted at work.

Joe, N6DGY