Fwd: Re: there oughta be a web site....

Mike O'Dell mo at ccr.org
Mon Apr 19 06:18:16 CDT 2010

yes, lots of resources if you want the arrows pointing the other way
my question was not "how do i put an antenna on <CAR-X>?"

but if i'm looking for a ham-friendly car, suv, etc, which ones
should i look at? there are a lot of vehicles out there - some of
which are ham-hostile, some of which are ham-tolerant, and *maybe*
some that are ham-friendly. it would be nice to work that list
in the most productive order.

	-mo