"How to Wreck a Nice Beach"

Frank Gentges fgentges at mindspring.com
Sun Apr 25 09:42:56 CDT 2010

Mike,

It appears you have been staying up nights reading Dave Thompkins new
book.  I did provide some info on the winding of technology in and out
of all this weirdness.  I have not seen Dave's book yet but he asked a
lot of very good questions and seemed to be accumulating a lot of
information, at least from my viewpoint.

Frnk K0BRA