[Hamradio] Charleston Build #2

Frank Gentges fgentges at mindspring.com
Fri Mar 26 11:09:54 CDT 2010

The long lead parts have arrived at Digikey.  I will be at the Timonium
hamfest Saturday and Sunday and can add on more people to the build
(last chance).

I then need to order all the other parts which I held up on because of
the long delivery time of this one part.  It will be 3 weeks minimum
before we can have our build session.  I will be getting back next week
to try and find a suitable Saturday for the build.

I have put together a "Quick Start" CD for the Charleston and everyone
on the list should end up with one of these.  I also want to put most of
it on our web site but need a bit of editing first.

I am also sending this message to tacos so some of you may see it twice.

Frank Gentges K0BRA