[Fwd: IEEE Land Transportation Committee lunch meeting Tuesday May 11

andre kesteloot andre.kesteloot at verizon.net
Thu May 6 14:16:48 CDT 2010

received the following from Karl, W4KRL
73
André N4ICK

Andre,

Although our Committee members are primarily interested in rail and
public transit, the VTS has elevated us to a full chapter status. The
VTS covers mobile radio communications and automobile electronics in
addition to our transit topics. Perhaps you know people that would be
interested in attending our meetings? IEEE membership is not required.
We meet for lunch in downtown DC on the second Tuesdays from September
through June. We were just awarded the IEEE Outstanding Chapter of the
National Capital Area for 2010.

Regards,

Karl W4KRL