The Significant Digit

Mike O'Dell mo at ccr.org
Sat May 8 11:44:27 CDT 2010

i read something on this somewhere else (i cannot remember where)
that suggests this is just another manifestation of Zipf's law
and the nature of 1/f distributions. i don't know enough to
hold an opinion based on anything other than opinion.

	-mo

--
"Of course it's hard!
If it was easy, we'd be buying it from somebody else!"