Copy Machine Security

Frank Gentges fgentges at mindspring.com
Mon May 10 12:59:46 CDT 2010

The good news is that the small table top copy machines do not have this
"feature".  I can only imagine how many of these bigger machines are in
classified areas and people there are unaware of the risk.   Sprinkling
the smaller machines around would solve the problem.

I did hear that General Dynamics in our area removes and destroys the
hard drive before letting the copy machines out of there places.  It
sounds like someone there is aware and has taken the initiative to
protect them.

Frank K0BRA