MI Chapter?

Dan Romanchik KB6NU cwgeek at kb6nu.com
Sat May 29 18:56:45 CDT 2010

I've been an AMRAD member for a year now, and my membership is about to expire. I've enjoyed the newsletter and this mailing list, but I'd really like to get more out of my membership. The problem, of course, is that I don't live in the DC area, but rather in the Detroit area.

It occurs to me, though, that I'm not the only AMRAD member around here. If I could find these folks, perhaps I could form a SE Michigan chapter.  What do you think?  Are there any SE MI folks reading this that would like to get together occasionally?

73!

Dan KB6NU
CW Geek, Ham Radio Instructor
Station Manager, WA2HOM at the Hands-On Museum (www.wa2hom.org)