SDR on iPhone

wb4jfi wb4jfi at knology.net
Fri Jun 11 19:20:37 CDT 2010

Andre Kesteloot wrote:

>     Terry,
>

> Great news about the iPhone and SDR
> a) is that the /Belkin F8Z082-BLK TuneTalk Stereo Recorder /that you
> are referring to?
> b) can you stet the name of the iPhone application ?
>
> Thanks and 73
> André N4ICK

Yes, that's the Belkin adaptor.  I bought mine from eSpot Deals, which
is in Lanham, MD.  It was about $20 including free shipping.

stet the name?  What's that, iPhone speak for send?  It's name is iSDR
(very imaginative).  Just search iTunes for iSDR, or SDR, in the apps
section, it should come up.  His web site is digitalconfections.com I
think.  Did I guess right on stet?

I played with it for over an hour now, it is way cool.  The only down
side is that it eventually killed my iPhone battery, but there is a USB
jack on the TuneTalk, so you can power the iPhone externally while using it.

Terry

Terry