NRO

Philip Miller Tate Philmt59 at aol.com
Tue Jul 13 14:38:14 CDT 2010

Bah, you old technocrats. I'm very disappointed with you all trying
to find replacement batteries. I still have a Russian manual SLR and
a Ricoh 35mm miniature camera which only require cells for the light
meters. I bet I could ditch the light meter and gauge the exposure by
eye, even thirty years on. C'mon guys, polish up your Scout skills!
How else will you take photos after the collapse of civilization?

Phil M1GWZ