Car racing: getting data from the car to the pit?

Robert E. Seastrom rs at seastrom.com
Sat Jul 17 17:42:46 CDT 2010

I thought about Zigbee, which would be great for pulling stuff off in
the pits, but probably not so hot for polling the car when it is at
the far end of the track.

An RF survey of the amount of dirtiness in the IS&M bands at the track
may prove instructive.  I bet there is a whole lot of crapola there.

-r