Camera batteries (Was: Green Bank)

Richard Barth w3hwn at comcast.net
Mon Jul 26 14:11:48 CDT 2010

Thanks for the warning, Sandy.  My camera has a "bttery check"
position in which the exposure  meter needle deflects to show the
battery voltage. (It hardly twitched when I checked the battery that
was in the camera when I dug it out, and moved to the same place as
always with the new cell.)

Anyway, I plan on running a test roll through the camera before going
to GB, so I'll see whether I have problem and if so, can talk to Frank.

Tbanks again.  Interesting reference.

Dick