Fwd: GE SDR boards

Mike O'Dell mo at ccr.org
Mon Aug 9 17:32:16 CDT 2010

there is actually an open standard for SDR APIs.
i would expect the GE products to implement them
one way or another.  the whole architecture uses
a CORBA object broker as a "registry" so apps can
build processing pipelines using abstractions instead
of knowing what bits to push down what knothole.

	-mo

--
"Of course it's hard!
If it was easy, we'd just buy it from somebody else!"