World Time Standard

Philip Miller Tate Philmt59 at aol.com
Wed Aug 11 19:00:45 CDT 2010

Possibly, like identifying the dates of Ramadan, the point is that
it's midnight when the Imam SAYS it's midnight... After all, rubidium
clocks keep having to be adjusted because the earth just won't play
ball. No rubidium clock could ever be as accurate as divine guidance.

(No offence intended to any religious group. This is a discussion
that I often have with my many Muslim students, with respect given on
both sides.)

Phil M1GWZ