IRLP from here in Charleston?

Terry Fox tfox at knology.net
Tue Aug 17 12:52:20 CDT 2010

Mainly because IRLP is what is on the AMRAD repeater.  I see that it may
be possible to add Echolink capabilities to an IRLP-enabled repeater,
but it took a long time just to get IRLP running, I'm not sure if or
when Echolink might be added.

My main interest is to be able to talk to the AMRAD gang, through the
AMRAD repeater.  Using other (Echolink) repeaters in DC would defeat
that purpose...

But, thanks for all the comments from everyone so far.
73s
Terry, WB4JFI