NRAO post-visit

Tom Azlin N4ZPT n4zpt at cox.net
Sat Sep 4 16:48:55 CDT 2010

Thanks Hal.

On the RFSpace site is a discussion of using one of their SDRs to see
pulsars but do not know the antenna size or aux equipment needed. I
think was looking at known pulsar so could sync the SDR capture frames
using the known pulsar rep rate.

I am working on getting my SDR-14 software and drivers running since I
just gave my SDR-IQ to the VWS EME project. The SDR-14  can down sample
easily at the first and 2nd IF.  And we can save away either narrow band
I/Q or the FFT words.  Also looking for my QS1R which can do the same
things.

73 tom