Quisk for Windows?

Terry Fox tfox at knology.net
Mon Oct 4 15:35:53 CDT 2010

  Now that we have a fairly stable Linux version of Quisk for the
Charleston SDR Receiver, is there someone willing to take on the task of
porting Quisk over to Windows?  That would give us the same SDR GUI on
both Linux and Windows.  This is probably beyond my abilities.

Quisk is written in a mixture of C and Python, uses the wx gtk
toolkits.  Windows has all these resources available as well.  I'm
thinking someone with the proper background could use the Linux-like dev
environments of cygwin or MinGW and the Windows versions of Python,
etc... to build the Quisk and Charleston code.

Anyone interested?
Terry