iDEN, WAS: Wimshurst Machine

Chip Fetrow chip at fetrow.org
Sun Oct 3 22:46:56 CDT 2010

WHY IN THE WORLD would anyone install a system that makes them
exclusive to the Drunken Bat (Motorola), when they could go with
something like APCO Project 25 and be able to use many vendors?

iDEN?  Someone had to get a huge kickback, or they were just lied to
by a slick Drunken Bat sales person, and they have the slickest.

--chip