Last meeting slides on AMRAD website

Terry Fox tfox at knology.net
Mon Oct 18 22:41:59 CDT 2010

  As a test, I put the original Powerpoint version of the slides from
last Thursday nights presentation on the AMRAD website, under articles.
I got tired of seeing a blank "coming soon" on the articles page, and
thought I would give a try putting something there.

I plan to update it shortly, with a corrected version of the
presentation, probably converted to pdf format.  But for now, those
interested can browse the Powerpoint version.  It loaded here fine with
the PowerPoint viewer.

Terry