Alright, who's been playing?

Dave - WB6DHW brainerd at wildblue.net
Tue Nov 9 16:07:36 CST 2010

   From the KCBS photo, it looks like it was headed out to sea.
This is very strange.  I used to work at Point Mugu at the Pacific Missile Test
Center in Missile Test.  The observed launch was north of Catalina Island.  This
would mean it probably was from the Pacific test range.  When we did missile
launches,  notems were sent out warning all aircraft.  All boats were cleared
from the range.  Radar tracked everything.  If it was a Navy or Air Force
launch, SOMEONE would know.  If it was someone else, that's even more disturbing.

Dave - WB6DHW
<http://wb6dhw.com>