Making SMD boards - wither paste stencils?

Nan and Sandy Sanders radiodog77 at pobox.com
Sun Nov 14 22:29:52 CST 2010

Mike, I have  done a lot of surface mount at both home and work, both
board house and toner-transfer. Almost all has been using a syringe (
or sometimes a tooth pick). Of course most of the time the syringe
was hooked up to something like this http://www.zeph.com/zt-5100.htm
. Some where around 0603 or smaller it does not work as well as with
larger sizes. With fine pitch quad flat packs I just flood the pins
with solder and clean up with solder wick.
      Sandy
      WB5MMB