For Kodachrome Fans, Road Ends at Photo Lab in Kansas - NYTimes.com

Chip Fetrow chip at fetrow.org
Sat Jan 1 22:03:27 CST 2011

Great.

PX600 is one of the films I CAN use.  Not ideal, but...

My father has a 95, the complete kit in the original leather case with
flash and everything.

He also has an SX-70.  It is beginning to make sense why I buy
expensive stuff at the top of the curve.

My brother was given a kid kind of camera when he he was a kid.  It
was focused by pointing the camera at the FEET of the subject, then
aligning a red pointer at their feet.

I was given something a bit better, though no SX-70 as a Christmas
gift when I worked for SCREAMING Top-40 WAVA in the early 90s.

I think I would like to have a Model 95 (or 100) if I could get film.
Flash bulbs are STILL available, surplus.  I wish I had a camera with
sync for bulbs.

--chip