Magnetic Pole Shift

fgentges at mindspring.com fgentges at mindspring.com
Fri Jan 7 10:56:43 CST 2011

The magnetic pole continues wandering and now the shift has gotten
enough at the Tampa International Airport that the FAA is renumbering
the main runway.

Some pundits speculate that there will be a huge shift and the north and
south poles with change places.  We would have the quandary of what to
do with all the permanent magnets we have and whether we would need to
re-magnetize them, what to do with the right hand rule, battery plus and
minus markings etc.  I doubt we will have to deal with this though.

See http://tinyurl.com/39z65pt\

Frank K0BRA