Magnetic Pole Shift

Philip Miller Tate Philmt59 at aol.com
Sat Jan 8 09:19:16 CST 2011

On 8 Jan 2011, at 14:11, William F. Fenn wrote:

>  Phil,
>
> I received a message from "The Great Kral" in my dreams last
> night.  He
> asked me to tell you that you had forgotten to place all of your
> finances in
> the box that he received a while back and because of that your name
> has been
> removed from his rescue list.
>
> Bill
> N4TS

Dear Bill

Never, ever confuse "The Great Kraal" with "The Great Kral". The
latter is a mere confidence trickster out to part you from your
money. For more details of this and related scams, and a free,
exclusive "I Worship The Great Kraal" tee-shirt, send $100 in used
notes to the address previously supplied.

Regards,

Phil M1GWZ