Charleston master oscillator & misc

Martin dcmk1mr2 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 08:25:58 CST 2011

1.  A few of us were talking about this over Tacos and I think there's
sufficient interest in a group order.

3.  I've been learning to program FPGAs too.  I've been going though some of
the on-line classes and Pong Chu book.  I've played around with some of the
Xilinx reference designs like the frequency counter/generator.  I've toyed
around with Xilinx's PicoBlaze microprocessor and OPENIDE for software
development on the PicoBlaze. I've built Conways "Game of Life" with VGA
out.

6.  I'd like to learn more about FPGA programming and working with a group
would be fun.  Adding function to the Charlestown radio would be a
worthwhile goal.

Martin