Here comes another cold fusion project

wb5mmb wb5mmb at pobox.com
Tue Jan 18 19:33:46 CST 2011

Hi all, I have a bit of a different take on this. They are claiming a
mass to energy conversion, good old E=MC2 They are not claiming any
thing that will violate the usual three laws. They violate several
other laws. However the amount of money spent whacking particles
together to test these laws says to me that maybe we don't have quite
a full understanding of them. As to whether there system works or not
just call me when I can buy one at Home Depot and I will let you know.
      Sandy
     WB5MMB